الأربعاء، 26 أغسطس 2020

MY STORY WITH EMINEM


       

      MY REAL STORY












Hello my friends. In a new article in this article, I will tell you a secret that I have never told anyone before. 




This secret is the great resemblance that surpassed all expectations. 





The similarity between me Marshall and the famous singer Eminem as I realized it at an early age I discovered this thing after watching 8 Mile The American who starred as Eminem,





 or what is known as Salim Shady, and when I went out for the time I noticed something very strange, really, a strange thing. This thing happens with humans at a rate not exceeding 60%, but with me I can say that the percentage exceeded the 95% mark. 






Yes, my friends believe me, I tell you something I am not ready to say it yet, but this is the reality, and my friends, 





I am waiting for the moment when I will see the singer Eminem to see his second half, but in order to be honest with you, my friends, what I feel now about the subject is my great fear Like what will be the reaction of singer Eminem when he sees me and what he will say.






Believe me, many questions go through my mind about this topic, but my friends, if you think that my likeness with the singer Eminem is only external, then you are very wrong. 






Yes, you know why I will tell you because simply I have literally the same voice as Eminem and I expect we have the same vocal chords this matter raises Your concern is right, my friends, when I say, of course, don't worry. I also have things that will shock you all. It is also that we have the same feeling. 






Yes, this is true. I think 99% that we have the same feeling. In his right hand I said this similarity between us is impossible. 






I did not even believe it, but with time I sang songs for the singer Eminem and we were in one voice in the same song Do you believe that?







Well my friends, this is something that I have always loved to share with you, and today I did, and thank you all from the heart for your continued support.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook

Disqus Shortname

designcart